Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Week 8

Today I started drafting a list of ideas to put in my manifesto using the template provided. Below I've listed the items I have so far.

I love...
  1. Helping others
  2. Creating
  3. Music
  4. Video games
  5. Reading
  6. Cleaning
  7. Sleeping
  8. Sharing knowledge
  9. Sharing my opinions
  10. Working on my car
  11. Fast food
  12. Watching the sunset
  13. Hearing a good story
I believe...
  1. Karma is real
  2. You can create your own meaning in life
  3. Time is relative
  4. IQ isn't an accurate measurement of intelligence, (but it's the best we've got)
  5. Talent isn't something you're born with
  6. Hard work pays off, but not always how you expect it to
  7. Every mistake is a learning opportunity
  8. Things are never just black and white
  9. There's a thin line between confidence and arrogance
I am committed to...
  1. Working smarter not harder
  2. Avoiding conflict
  3. Trying to become a better person
  4. Being true to my word
  5. Learning new things
  6. Hearing out people I disagree with (but still disagreeing)
  7. Finding uses for anything unwanted
  8. Doing something different everyday
I've decided to write my manifesto about cleaning and how it can improve every aspect of your life. I'll explain how ha
CSS Float Exercise

I created a pyramid of colored blocks in CSS to practice using the float and clear properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment